For all kind of hotel services and restaurants, food bill is one of the most important subjective topics. There various Word template formats followed for this purpose and there is no doubt about the assistance and support of these templates for quick and precise billing.
Moreover these templates are featured with highly formal and optimized characters to place very right billing details in appropriate sections. Rather than writing each bill individually by hand or typing, one can easy mold his desired format and keep generating as many slips as required with standard outlook.
Restaurant Bill Format in Excel:
Using pre-structured and editable food bill Word templates is even more recurring in large hotels food points where hundreds of customers keep rushing on the same time and cashiers are supposed to manage bulk amounts for the sake of accurate calculations. These templates let you categories all the available options at one note. You can simply mark relevant options and check the right list. By creating a section of total, you highlight the purposeful figure which is the total bill. With the option of multiple fonts and styling factors, you can get catchy and appealing drafts.
Format of Food Bill
There are no particularly outlined formats of food bill infect anyone can have its very own customized format for printing and layout setting. Based on the type of services and business module for food services, there are some standard elements which must be added to the note for its effective design. These important features are necessary for the interpretation of details being mentioned on the bill. For providing an easy and convenient understanding of the listed prices and sum amount, following a detailed structure helps big time. Here are a couple of such important factors regarding the format;
|Restaurant Bill Example 1
||Restaurant Bill Example 2
- Write the name of your hotel or restaurant of the main title position
- Write a short sentenced vision statement about your services
- Either you can write the name of particular customer or not as up to you
- Write date of billing on the right top corner
- On the left side, draw a column, listing all the food items that are being purchased or served on the dinning
- Parallel to this column, draw another one listing individual prices of each
- At the bottom of this column, write total bill
- Here you can mention applied taxes or service charges
- Also list down your applied terms and conditions
- Lastly comes the section of signature and authentication about the validity and accuracy of bill
These are few elementary features that you need to impart in this draft.
Excel & Word Bill Templates
Rather than you write every single bill from scratch, there is a better and much automated solution to this thing. You don’t need to structure this whole draft every time infect you can get catch Word billing templates especially designed for this very purpose.
These templates are filled with a readily designed layout for billing details. Rather than doing this repetitively, you can simply mention open the template, put relevant details in their corresponding sections and take out the print.